Friday, July 16, 2010

Scary movies

Scariest movie ?

For me the first was the Wizard of Oz which I saw when I was around 4 or 5 - most of my nightmares over the next couple of years involved flying monkeys in the hallway.

Next - my parents messed up. Visiting relatives in Chrystal Beach, they took us kids to a drive in. I think they expected all the kids would sleep but I didn't. When we got home, my brother and I sat up in bed, looked at each other and yelled "Vampires". This was repeated numerous times. Much later when I was an adult I found out that the vampire movie that scared me so much was a campy Polankski film The Fearless Vampire Killers .

The Exorcist - last time I watched I did have to check the door to make sure it was locked.

Most Stephen King movie adaptions suck but there is something about the Shining - redrum anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment